Senior Marketo Architect, MCE or MCSA - leadership duties at Perficient
At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We are an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day. Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Marketo Technical Architect (Senior Agency Colleague). This is a national position also has the flexibility to work remote or from one of our many offices across North America.
As a Senior Marketo Technical Architect you will be a part of Perficient's Adobe practice.
- Works as a Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to provide solutions to complex business problems, based on real-world experiences
- Contributes and completes technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Mentor and possibly supurvise several Marketo Consultants
- Conducts business process review meetings and defines technical/functional requirements for marketing automation solutions
- Creates marketing automation implementation plans to include sales and marketing alignment, lead-to-revenue strategies, database requirements, automation configuration, and functional mapping of integrations
- Leads architecture projects, working to understand functional requirements, interacting with cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deliver
- Oversees and executes marketing automation audits, implementations, integrations, and rebuilds as a member of a cross-functional team
- Generates customer presentations leveraging value-based methodologies
- Develops proof-of-concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Collaborates with account and project managers in managing client relationships
- 8+ years of business experience, demand generation, business consulting, in a Marketo business environment. Additional platforms of interest include: Adobe Campaign, Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), or Salesforce.com Pardot
- Marketo Certified Expert required; Marketo Certified Solutions Architect preferred
- Deep understanding of all digital marketing and product experiences, and an understanding of how they connect brands to consumers
- Proficiency in developing business cases, eliciting requirements, and implementing solution strategy with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members for enterprise-level prospects and customers
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint
- Ability to manage and prioritize several high-speed, high-volume, complex digital projects
- Practice with professional status reports, minutes, statistical tracking tools, etc.
- Experience handling projects with a minimum 5-10 members
- Detail-oriented written and verbal presentation skills of technical concepts and a diplomatic, supportive attitude toward clients
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Familiarity in digital marketing agencies or marketing technology managed service providers
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.