Senior Commerce Project Manager at Perficient
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an eCommerce Project Manager for our Digital Commerce business unit. Strong preference for candidates located near Milwaukee, WI, Ann Arbor, MI, or Allentown, PA. The eCommerce Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Simultaneously manage multiple e-commerce/IT projects of varying sizes with a global, cross-functional team using Agile development principles.
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare specification document.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly status meetings with clients and project teams.
- Perform risk analysis and identify issues during the project life cycle.
- Manage all project tasks and communication with the project team.
- Manage and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Will work on more than one e-commerce platform.
- Work as a team player with ability to lead a cross-functional project team.
- Provide functional direction to programmers and analysts on assigned work.
- Drive to keep updated with current web technologies and trends.
- Assist in preparing project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading software development projects within a technical environment.
- Experience with direct interaction of clients outside your own organization.
- Experience leading eCommerce projects in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with Product Owner tasks such as creating Epics and user stories, grooming backlogs, and prioritizing requirements.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team engagements.
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously is required as opposed to managing one initiative through the project life cycle at a time.
- Experience with Global Delivery Model is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- PMP Certification
- Scrum/Agile Methodology
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.