At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is looking for an experienced Healthcare Azure Technical Architect. Remote position requiring travel to client site in MN as required, varying 50-75%.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to improve care through better use of data and information, and in the process take their career to the next level.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Expert-level technical design and thought-leadership of Azure assessment and implementation engagements.
- Lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, migration and modernization strategy.
- Lead architecture design, infrastructure foundations, solution structures and component design.
- Design and implement DevOps, automation, ARM template and devSecOps recommendations.
- Ensure that proper processes are followed on the project, be familiar with industry best practices.
- Understand a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy.
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture, infrastructure and/or solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8+ years in total)
- 3+ years delivering enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- 3+ years working knowledge of Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Cost Management or equivalent tooling
- 2+ years working knowledge of data services including Azure SQL Database, Data Factory, Azure SQL Datawarehouse / Synapse, Azure Data Lake (Gen 1 and Gen 2)
- Working knowledge of Azure HDInsights, CosmosDB, Databricks, nice to have
- Experience supporting ETL/ELT teams
- Automate monitoring processes to flag poorly written code, bad performing queries and work with developers to address the issues
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Delivering analytical solutions in healthcare, nice to have
- Applicable knowledge of principles summarized in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience developing infrastructure architectures and key networking and security components at scale
- Experience developing software architectures and key software components
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS capabilities on cloud platforms
- Lead and implement analytical data lakes and accepted best practices in Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, ARM Templates, Azure Policies, Azure Blueprints
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form
- Ability to translate requirements from client meetings into requirements documents and proposal presentations
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.