Digital Project Manager at Thrasio (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:21 p.m. (EST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We are actively recruiting a Technical Project Manager who has the drive to address complexity in our fast paced environment.
As Senior Technical Project Manager you will be in charge of handling all aspects of one to many technical projects which span across the entire enterprise.
You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of projects working with stakeholders, analysts, product managers and developers as well as contributing to Program management practices and process definition, training and support.
- Manage globally distributed, cross-functional software engineering and development projects
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Provide hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Manage and track risks, actions, issues, dependencies, and drive resolution Track and ensure resolution of technical issues
- Effectively communicate project status to Senior Program Manager and stakeholders (as needed), may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Provide day-to-day coordination, execution and quality assurance for projects and tasks cross functionally
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in technical project management
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification/experience preferred
- At least 3 years experience with big data, data pipelines, data lakes, backend reliability, efficiency, data validation and/or performance work, data analysis, data science, data architecture
- At least two years experience in project/product management, and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and team priority task management
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where we respect and support individual choices
- Significant experience in the use of the JIRA workflow management system (or similar)
- Ability to create and run SQL queries within a database
- Experience in managing Vendor selection and onboarding process management
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.