At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Director in our Oracle ERP business unit. **Preferred location for this role is Houston, TX** This Director will be responsible for the strategic development of the practice and growth within the Oracle ERP market, primarily related to Cloud ERP and SCM platforms.
The Director is a senior leadership position with the skills and experience to lead large strategic engagements while also serving as a key participant in the business leadership of the business unit. This individual will have overall responsibility for the strategic leadership of client engagements from a delivery perspective. Additionally, work closely with the Business Developer, and be responsible for ongoing client development and relationship management activities.
- Partner with client development teams in creating and communicating Oracle SCM roadmaps for sales pursuits
- Support the account teams in establishing, maintaining and executing our Oracle SCM roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Build and grow client relationships at senior levels, write and negotiate client proposals and contracts, and manage the overall delivery of client engagements
- Network closely with Oracle’s SCM sales & solution consultants and be responsible for ongoing client development and relationship management activities
- Work with Perficient sales and marketing teams to support Oracle SCM events including webinars and presentations
- Responsible for recruiting new consultants to be part of the Oracle SCM delivery team
- Responsible for maintaining Oracle SCM team utilization
- Administer largescale, complex systems projects; articulate design concepts, strategies and roadmaps clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills; Be a good presenter and great listener
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution management
- Produce key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Identify new opportunities within existing customers/departments and propose relevant Perficient services
- Partner with business development team in selling existing and new services to new customers and departments
- Oversee a portfolio of projects spanning multiple customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and build upon the deep customer relationships we currently have established
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources; the ability to effectively manage the engagement while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different resources and the importance of their contributions is critical.
- Demonstrate knowledge of project planning, staffing, and estimating in an iterative software development process.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute specific points of view on key industry topics through various communication channels (i.e. Perficient Blog).
- Submit and present Oracle SCM topics to sales & user conferences for vendors including at Collaborate and OpenWorld
- Maintain appropriate certifications from vendors to be able to implement their software
- Possess a deep understanding and interest in emerging Oracle SCM trends
- Provide mentorship and help oversee career growth programs within the Oracle SCM practice
- Work with General Manager and other Directors to ensure revenue goals and utilization targets are met
- More than 12 years of overall Oracle ERP experience with a focus on Supply Chain Management solutions
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams
- Strong ability to present sales proposals and solutions with heavy supply chain complexity to leadership teams at clients and prospects and at marketing events
- Serving as the senior delivery resource for consulting engagements; cultivating highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources
- Comprehensive understanding of Oracle ERP technologies especially Oracle Cloud SCM solutions (SaaS)
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and procurement deadlines
- Proven track record working with and selling to the stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Leading technical discussions with business and technical decision makers, including detailing technical specifications, product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations
- Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations
- Experience coordinating Sales team members to develop sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development
- Experience with recruiting, personnel management, and performance reviews
- Experience in sales support role, particularly discovery meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assessment
- Must be open to travel
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.