Data Program Manager (Remote) at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:05 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
Vendr is a product and technology company with a super important service component. Our Customer Success Managers and Buyers are the face of our business to customers and vendor salespeople. It’s critical that they have the right data at their disposal at the right time. The better their information, the better the customer experience, and the more time they can spend ensuring customers and salespeople are incredibly happy working with us.
We’re looking for a Data Program Manager to help our data team serve the needs of the business the best we possibly can! With your professional program management expertise, you will help us prioritize and manage our growing workload so that we can continue to make a bigger impact and serve our internal stakeholders more effectively. We are seeking a cross-functional leader and communicator who can liaise with our internal partners to help prioritize deliverables while ensuring we provide the best service and the right data.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with stakeholders, helping manage the working relationship between our team and theirs. You will communicate and prioritize requests, and help set/manage expectations and refine requirements as needed.
- Plan and manage workload with the larger data team, helping to track and plan work, and categorize and catalogue deliverables and initiatives.
- Drive intra-team communication, helping document the dependencies between our various work streams
- Provide insight into different departments so we can proactively anticipate needs.
- Help with forecast planning to give data team members a clear understanding of project expectations, scope and timeline. You will also help track trends across each department to assist with capacity planning.
What we need:
- At least 3 years in a data project or program manager role, ideally within a high-growth start-up environment.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus but not required. Any experience with task management software (Jira, Trello, Asana, etc) is also a plus.
- Strong communication and project management skills, and a proclivity for keeping teams organized and on track.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description