The Clinical Technology Leadership Professional is responsible for all aspects of software product delivery and performance. The Clinical Technology Leadership Professional delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Clinical Technology Leadership Professional work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Join the Clinical IT development organization, a part of Technology Solutions, as we pioneer and refine our Carehub clinical platform in alignment with Humana’s Healthcare Services segment to benefit clinicians and the members they serve. Partner with Clinical Technology & Capabilities, solutions architects, and other key stakeholders to translate business needs into high performing software that are forward-thinking, scalable, robust, and valuable. Exploit opportunities to define standards, streamline development processes, and model quality software development behaviors in conjunction with other members of the technology leadership team. Play a key role in the evolution of our technical strategy & road-map, team dynamics, and delivery planning.
The Clinical Technology Leadership Professional will be responsible for product evaluation and analysis of leading edge technology components and all aspects of software or hardware product performance, validating that production schedules are followed and product(s) meet specifications and quality requirements, overseeing deployment of releases to production and providing strategic insight on user experience. They will interact with HPE, Quality Assurance, Production Support, and business teams to analyze and provide technical support to resolve customers' product related requirements/problems / issues. The Clinical Technology Leadership Professional work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action, they will make decisions on moderately complex issues regarding technical approach for project components without direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Ensure all communications regarding escalations are planned and orderly, timely and accurate;
- Work with Product Owners and Architects to ensure understanding of deliverables as well as to offer input and guidance into solution approaches;
- Work with managers, architects, business users, and team members to evaluate and provide team estimates for project and work requests;
- Advance the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to streamline delivery capabilities;
- Must have orientation and organization skills. Excellent follow –up skills, and sense of urgency with the ability to respond under pressure
Must be self-supporting and able to coordinate with offshore and onshore resources to get work completed and work effectively with both business operations and technical personnel.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of software development concepts and SDL management, Agile development, DevOps practices
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with a large cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Ability to drive and bring improvements to process & quality across the organization.
- Strong understanding of impacts upstream and downstream
- Experience with technology solutions assessments and/or strategy planning oversight
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- Passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Program and/or project management experience
This role would require working on eastern standard time zone.