Change Manager / Consultant at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Change Manager / Consultant.
Provide exceptional Change Management design and thought leadership to our clients and is expected to be knowledgeable in all aspects of Change Management and will demonstrate strong team management and thought leadership skills.
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define Change Management requirements and strategy.
- Leads and executes building the Change Management infrastructure and executing Change Management activities, driving IT projects towards high levels of user engagement and adoption.
- Leads and assists subordinate (Perficient or client) Change resources in project delivery.
- Interfaces and communicates with all levels of client project resources and stakeholders.
- Minimum 8-12 years of professional experience with Organizational Change Management.
- Proven Change Management delivery experience.
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- Management Consulting and project management experience.
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on Change Management trends.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting Change Management deliverables
- Change Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience leading internal initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Comfortable with Travel
- Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.