Virtual Healthcare Trainers at Nuance
Full Time, Benefits eligible, 100% Work from Home
- Communicate intensively via video chat, Teams, calls, and screen shares with large population of new hires daily to enhance and support their Onboarding, Training, and Operations experience.
- Proactively identify coaching strategies for trainees that are struggling with quality, may need to assess and make suggestions regarding difficulty of work.
- Quickly respond to trainee observations identified by members of other departments, including Partner Manager, Enablement, Operations, and others.
- Work with Partner Managers to help onboard Partner new hires, guiding them through setup, Training, and the first 30 days of operational independence.
- Develop, implement, and manage multiple Quality Documentation Specialist training plans per provider specifics, specialty specifics, trainee ability, and other success-guiding factors.
- May be responsible for a combination of methodologies, including On the Job Training and Live On the Job Training.
- Evaluate and train according to rigorous internal rubrics and processes.
- Provide white-glove treatment for all new hires.
- Maintain high level of employee satisfaction.
- Grade and track Quality Documentation Specialist progress and performance via a variety of tools and applications.
- Develop and implement new strategies based on changes and growth within the Dragon Ambient eXperience service and product space.
QUALIFICATIONS/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in the medical field.
- At least 1 year of experience directly training individuals.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred (Associate's degree required).
- Mastery of English with excellent verbal and written communication is a critical component.
- Must be well versed in all specialties supported by the Dragon Ambient eXperience, necessary for proper coaching.
- Ability to QA live trainee work in a timely manner during Live On the Job Training.
- Familiarity with medical terminology required.
- People management and/or project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a challenging space within a multifaceted team where cross-pollination and interaction is key.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting significant business deadlines and turnaround times.
Pay Rate: $19/hour
At Nuance, we're committed to taking care of you with comprehensive benefits and rewards.
To learn more, visit our Benefits page: https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/benefits.html
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.