PowerShare Customer Success Executive at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The PowerShare Customer Success Executive is responsible for managing the subscribing and non-subscribing customers post-initial implementation. Core objectives include maximizing adoption (wide-spread department adoption across the enterprise), expansion at each site, establishing new accounts to be connected to existing accounts, and ongoing account management with high customer service and successful outcomes based on customer goals and metrics.
- Proactively manage customers to high adoption, satisfaction, and outcomes.
- Optimize the use of the solution across customer base.
- Maximize solution adoption within customer’s facilities (enterprise-wide adoption including women’s health, oncology, cardiology, radiology, pediatrics).
- Expand the number of connections at each customer site.
- Engaged in all implementation projects within assigned region to begin outreach activities from Day 1.
- Implement PowerShare at spoke accounts (install, train, test and ensure connectivity).
- Assist sales in identifying potential non-subscribers (spokes) that can be converted to a subscribing site.
- Establish new accounts to be connected to existing accounts.
- Understand the solution, train customers, and enable customer success.
- Enter and maintain account information in Salesforce.com.
- Build awareness in the marketplace, educate prospects and meet or exceed your assigned objectives by expanding Nuance’s footprint across our client base.
- Occasional travel to customer facility or Nuance Atlanta office.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Years of Experience: 5+
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3-5 years of HIT experience
- Prior account or project management experience
- Radiology/Imaging workflow experience a plus
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction at all levels
- Core understanding of common clinical workflows deployed in typical hospital or outpatient imaging center customer facilities including order generation, modality worklist reconciliation, study/series/image hierarchy, and modality types/attributes.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and engaging clinicians and IT leadership.
- SaaS experience a plus.
- Salesforce experience.
- Atlanta location.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.