Office Manager (part-time)
Please note that this is a part-time role with a set schedule of Monday-Friday from 8:30am-12:30pm.
As a Rapid7 Office Manager, you will deliver rockstar customer service on a daily basis by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests and employees in our Global Headquarters in Boston, MA.
Here’s what you’ll be up to on a daily basis…
- Ownership of the front desk area
- Answering and forwarding of phone calls to main office line
- Greeting guests as they arrive - you are the first face of our office
- Management of security processes (such as sign-in and visitor badging, new hire badges, employee temp badges)
- Make our offices an amazing place to visit, and a place we all love to work
- Workplace team administrative assistance
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail & shipping needs for the office
- General upkeep of all office common areas
- Office communication hub - if it isn’t our team, we will connect you with the right one!
You should have…
- An amazing attitude – personable, approachable, and always eager to help
- The ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail
- A proactive work ethic - take ownership of your work!
- An eagerness to learn. Ability to take feedback well, and apply it
- A desire to work both independently and on a team
And it would be great if you have…
- Experience in a corporate setting is preferred but not required
- Experience in Google Apps (G-Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Drive) is preferred
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.