Greater Boston Area
- Assist the office in administrative purchases, managing office supplies and inventory, small clean-up/organization and logistics.
- Update company-wide procedural documentation used in Employee Onboarding and ongoing training.
- Manage and organize online paperwork and documentation, such as electronic signature requests via DocuSign.
- Assist on one-time projects where deemed necessary.
- Facilitate travel requests and organization- purchasing flights and hotels, including credit card authorization forms when necessary.
- Help employees with expense reporting and travel requests through Concur.
- Liaise with our Talent Acquisition Coordinator to organize potential employee interviews.
- Assist with Employee On-boarding through Greenhouse and collect paperwork.
- Work with Built In Boston to gauge our presence on their website.
- Help employees set up and access necessary resources (Lastpass, Microsoft Office, join.me, etc).
- Ordering conference materials, making sure that all supply is up to date.
- Keep Airtable form up to date on Conferences attended, travel, sponsorships, etc...
- Associate Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- 1+ years working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
Read Full Job Description