Customer Success Executive at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Client Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible for revenue retention, contract management, and overall customer satisfaction.This includes managing the adoption, utilization, satisfaction. billing management and overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment.The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans. Customer retention and satisfaction, renewal bookings, identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities, strengthen customer relationships, building customer trust and loyalty, high focus on customer advocacy, issue resolution across portfolio is key to the Customer Experience in all Nuance Healthcare solutions for assigned healthcare accounts.
Territory: Oklahoma, Nebraska and Kansas
Roles and Responsibility
- Manage Key Account Portfolio of strategic clients, up to $10M in recurring revenue value
- Create strategic account plans for our key accounts, including detailed RoI analysis and multi-year adoption planning
- Continuously demonstrate customer value and oversee success roadmap for all solutions in Key Account portfolio, including: monitoring and reporting of status against key adoption targets; coordination of intervention initiatives for any solutions not meeting expected targets
- Monitor customer health and own communication plan for Key Accounts: regular, proactive outreach through pulse checks; success plan review with RoI analytics
- Develop deep relationships at the C-Suite level to drive ongoing strategic partnerships
- Manage seamless, integrated customer experience through close coordination across all Nuance partners and customer stakeholders
- Proactively identify signs of customer risk and collaborate cross-functionally to address issues
- Drive towards 99% revenue retention of Key Account portfolio
- Support expansion of Key Accounts by driving and maintaining highest levels of customer satisfaction and advocacy, particularly at decision-maker and influencer levels of the organization
- Act as Voice of the Customer: provide Product feedback on individual customer needs; Collaborate with cross-functional teams as a customer advocate to integrate client feedback into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve client usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required: Healthcare Administration field preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years; preferably in Customer Success role within Healthcare industry, or Healthcare leadership
- Clinical experience strongly preferred: Healthcare operating environment and clinical workflows.
- Travel: 50%
- Proven analytical skills
- Deep understanding of Healthcare RoI, including Healthcare organizational design and dynamics
- Ability to handle executive relationships and navigate some political complexities
- Polished, professional communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with customers through remote channels (teleconferences, web meetings, etc), as well as on-site
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to present information to multiple levels of employees (including Senior or Executive Management).
- Process Improvement: Ability to work within various teams to partner on solutions that are mutually beneficial.
- Accountability: Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.