Due to strong growth, we are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager who would report to the VP of People. As a key leader on the People Operations team, you will be responsible for building out and leading the talent acquisition function. Using people-first heart-led leadership, you will have the opportunity to create the talent acquisition foundation by establishing processes, systems, procedures, reporting, and tools, while growing your team and growing the company. This will be a player-coach role that requires a “can-do” attitude and a very strong understanding of metrics and reporting. For those senior-level candidates, we may be open to hiring at the Director level.
- Establish a best-in-class recruitment function through the introduction, implementation and training on recruitment best practices
- Provide visibility into recruitment performance, proactively identifying issues, through the reporting of KPIs and metrics and creatively problem solving issues. Regularly provide updates to the Executive Leadership Team on hiring progress, challenges, and sourcing ideas.
- Grow and inspire your team of Talent Acquisition team members to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment for the most critical roles within Corvus
- Must be able to tell a story through the data and creatively problem solve. Where, when and why are there challenges?
- What are the possible solutions & implications of those solutions? You must be able to create and manage hiring dashboards.
- Must have a people-first, heart-led leadership style. Your direct reports LOVE working for you, even when the conversations are tough and the situations are difficult.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment. Corvus is quickly growing. We need high-flyers who can keep up with our pace.
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can soar. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or [email protected]
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!