ServiceNow HR Configuration Professional at Humana Studio_h
The ServiceNow HR Configuration Professional delivers new configuration within the HRSD module of ServiceNow to meet HR needs related to case management, knowledge management, portal design, mobile application and reporting/trending on ServiceNow data Work assignments involve complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The ServiceNow HR Configuration Professional works with their business partners and technology support teams to configure and support enhancements to the HR Service Delivery module of ServiceNow. As part of this role, they will focus on rigorous configuration management leveraging out of the box functionality as often as possible. In addition to the partnership with business, they also provide consultation on best practices for platform stability. Responsible for thorough peer reviewing of team configuration and support for user testing Engages on ServiceNow upgrades as well as acting as Tier 3 support for issue resolution on the HRSD module of ServiceNow.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or with relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in ServiceNow configuration
- Experience working with business and IT stakeholders on system enhancements
- Experience problem solving and consultation within complex environments
- Facilitating cross-functional teams' efforts
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Strong knowledge and experience working with ServiceNow’s HR Service Delivery module, Portal (Employee Service Center), and Performance Analytics
- ServiceNow certifications
- Scripting experience
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies