At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a proactive and compassionate Senior HR Business Partner (Senior HRBP) to join our fast-paced and growing People and Culture team.
Working closely with our managers, you will help to develop and execute talent strategies including organizational planning, role definition & competencies, employee relations, employee development, performance management, culture & engagement.
Acting as an advisor and facilitator, you will be responsible for driving talent management initiatives, programs, and processes that grow organizational success.
We are proud of being one of the best places to work in Boston - come and help us in the next stage of our growth!
Areas of Responsibility:
- Providing regular coaching to managers on a variety of performance-related topics, strategies, and processes for both real-time issues and in regular one-on-ones.
- Facilitating talent management initiatives that identify employee performance and potential.
- Advising on employee development, including performance plans, promotion and transfer, coaching, and skills development.
- Facilitating the annual and mid-year performance review process, including company communications, manager coaching and calibration, merit review and approval.
Employee Development and Engagement
- Identifying organization skills and knowledge gaps, and constructing learning initiatives (eLearning, workshops, peer and/or executive coaching/mentorship etc).
- Conducting analysis of quarterly engagement survey and reviewing results and recommendations with leaders; driving initiatives that result in improved engagement scores in areas that need attention
- Partnering with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Providing compensation guidance including job matching & benchmarking, salary banding, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Partnering with and advise management on job scoping and job descriptions.
- Handling all employee relations issues with sensitivity, urgency, and adherence to compliance and established protocols.
- Conducting investigations as needed.
- Partnering closely with HR Operations team in handling all employee accommodation requests.
Experience, & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner or similar role.
- Demonstrated success introducing and rolling out new HR practices.
- Ability to manage conflict and build consensus.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Unwavering integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills.
- Team player who loves to collaborate; comfort level with joining a rapidly growing team where lines of ownership may change and evolve over time.
- Experience in a high-growth technology company preferred.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.