Recruiting Coordinator at EverQuote
Are you an organizational guru? When given many tasks to juggle, do you get inventive and execute, nailing the details while hitting deadlines? Do you hold yourself accountable to deliver high quality results and have fun while doing it?
If this sounds like you, read on!
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates at the intersection of technology and insurance. We are the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make it easy, efficient and personal by saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
We’re growing and looking for a high energy Recruiting Coordinator to join the People Operations team in attracting, deploying, developing, and retaining top talent at EverQuote. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an essential role in providing a seamless recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic work environment, is obsessed with execution, and has a get-it-done attitude. Our Recruiting Coordinator should be a fast learner and will ramp up quickly to managing and executing scheduling requests and other recruiting processes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has the transferable skills and wants to break into talent acquisition or someone who wants to continue their growth within an HR function. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
What you’ll do:
- Support 5+ recruiters and handle core recruiting coordination tasks including:
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews in our ATS, Greenhouse, with a sense of urgency and extreme accuracy
- Processing offer paperwork for candidates
- Uploading new hires to our HR system, BambooHR
- Initiating new hire background checks
- Work with internal stakeholders to keep the interview process running smoothly and on time
- Assessing schedules to fit in interviews
- Troubleshooting difficult interview loops
- Triaging last minute changes or tech issues
- Persuading interviewers to get their feedback submitted in a timely manner
- Be the face and voice of our candidate experience
- Nudge recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary
- Own or assist with a number of recruiting projects including:
- Sourcing on LinkedIn
- Building out best practices
- Fine tuning email templates to candidates
- Revamping job descriptions
- University/campus recruiting
Who you are:
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Love lists and checking them off
- A keen eye for detail
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and accuracy with completing tasks
- Resilient and flexible, maintaining a high degree of professionalism and calm demeanor under pressure
- Identify problems before they arise and present solutions
- Have a human-centric approach to your work and want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with a broad range of stakeholders - candidates to recruiters to business leaders
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with effective time management skills as well as with a team
- Have the desire to grow your career in recruiting
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.