Recruiting Coordinator (REMOTE - United States) at Vendr
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:03 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll support your team members with key talent and recruitment initiatives. You’ll partner with senior recruiters and stakeholders across all areas of our business - Engineering, Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, and Operations, among others - to help coordinate candidate interviews, interview prep meetings and debriefs, among other important meetings. You’ll also help review applications, work to scale our onboarding efforts, and assist with miscellaneous projects as it relates to recruiting and talent brand.
What you'll do:
- Schedule candidate interviews across all roles and departments, supporting full-desk recruiters on the team.
- Provide a top notch candidate experience from initial engagement and interview through onboarding, while also being a trusted and reliable partner to our Stakeholders.
- Partner with our recruiting team to identify new areas of opportunity to increase our DE&I efforts (i.e. identifying new job sites to post on, organizations to partner with, events to “attend,” or training materials for hiring teams).
- Assist with additional responsibilities such as managing app review in Lever ATS and reviewing/editing job descriptions.
- Help identify areas to streamline and build a robust new hire onboarding program.
- Constantly identify new areas of opportunity for process improvement - you will play a key role in helping scale our talent dept and hiring efforts!
What we need:
- Previous experience as a recruiting coordinator. You are no stranger to managing busy calendars and scheduling interviews/meetings. Ability to navigate a busy calendar will be key in this role!
- The best organization skills of anyone you know.
- A curious mind and a hunger for building. You’re not afraid to jump in and learn a new function or skill set!
- Comfort working with Executive/C-level stakeholders and hiring teams.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description