Data Analyst - HR at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:51 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, November 4, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Veeva is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support our global Employee Success (HR) team. In this role, you will combine business understanding, data handling, and data visualization to drive smarter, more data-driven business decisions.
You will analyze and evaluate a wide range of data, including data from human resource information systems, business metrics, and survey assessments. We need someone that can leverage advanced data analysis skills and create innovative approaches to answer our business leaders’ most relevant talent questions.
What You'll Do
- Understand the business and its priorities to determine the appropriate analysis techniques and deliverables
- Analyze internal trends and translate data into consumable insights for varying audiences
- Communicate the results of the analysis with business partners to impact strategy and action
- Support compensation decisions through data collection and analysis
- Partner with peers on the Employee Success team to use data in program design, development, and delivery
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through focus and attention to detail
- 3+ years of focused experience performing data analysis to generate insights, preferably in a relevant domain (HR Analytics, Strategic Workforce Planning, Compensation or People Analytics)
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills (queries, lookups, data visualization) with the ability to quickly learn new tools to automate data collection
- Experience in transforming goals/requests into a visual story to help end-users identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities across different projects and work efficiently under tight deadlines
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience working with Domo or a similar BI/analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, Google DataStudio)
- Practical knowledge of SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]