Imagine a sustainable mobility ecology with healthy lifestyles and social connectivity available to all, regardless of age or abilities. Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) creates lightweight, intelligent mobility solutions for people and goods that will create this mobility ecology.
The Business Operations team at Piaggio Fast Forward is looking for a Software Engineer to help develop our analytics platform, pipelines, and tooling as well as internal facing software applications. This engineer needs to have a strong understanding of SQL, Databases, Analytics, and Systems Architecture/Integrations. You will work to automate processes and build internal applications and data pipelines, reporting to the Director of Business Operations and working alongside an analyst. You will have ownership over the code base that supports our data infrastructure and would be a key player in the success of our go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a candidate that flourishes in an autonomous startup environment and thrives on seeking out new challenges.
- Partner with stakeholders to build data pipelines, automation, and tooling for their work
- Build software applications to support various internal teams
- Help build reporting models for our Business Intelligence platform
- Become a domain expert for certain datasets within Piaggio Fast Forward
- Build tools to monitor the flow and quality of data moving through our data pipelines
- Lead by example with best practices in coding and automation
- Work on an evolving data infrastructure platform
- Learn new tools and concepts on the job
- Work with innovative technologies and solve unique challenges in the robotics business model
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Python, Java, and SQL fluency and expertise
- Experience with SQL Databases such as Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Etc.
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools or batch ETL/ELT processes
- Experience with Git and CI/CD within the context of software and data engineering
- Exceptional Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.
Bonus Points for…
- Snowflake Experience
- Looker and LookML Experience
- Experience with serialized device data
- AWS ecosystem experience
- JIRA Experience
- Front End Development Experience (HTML, CSS, JS, React, etc.)