Procurement Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Role is to provide Operation support to Procurement team and its stakeholders. Focused on supporting the day to day operations activities and reporting function, as well as driving efficiencies and streamlining current processes and tools.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage various procurement projects that include the areas of purchasing, contracting, sourcing, and commodity management.
- Understand business objectives so as to generate project information, action items, schedule, and deliverables for the team.
- Monitor project progress regularly so as to report project status to procurement management.
- Assist team in procurement related activities as needed.
- Work with Cost Price Analysis and Commodity Management Groups to formulate negotiation plans.
- Define functional training requirements and accordingly develop training materials.
- Develop innovative approaches to review procurement process effectiveness and explore logistics solutions for customers and suppliers.
- Provide recommendations on all procurement related issues, plans, reports, trainings and metrics.
- Provide education and training to internal staff on procurement policies and best practices.
- Analyze industry trends and market competitions to develop business improvement initiatives.
- Identify and develop standard processes that enhance the productivity of the Procurement Operations team.
- Develop and Implement plans to drive efficiencies in the Procurement end to end process.
- Manage /Administrate Procurement tools such as eSourcing and contract management systems.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Years of Experience: 2+
- Ability to manage multiple project while prioritizing day to day work
- Organized, self-driven and motivated,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with data analysis and developing reporting/dashboard packages for Leadership
- Project management capabilities, establish project plans and management of plans through implementation
- Experience with PowerPoint and developing presentations
- Operational experience, Experience with process efficiency.
- 3-5 years Procurement experience or equivalent business experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.