Hello, we're RightHand Robotics
RightHand Robotics is a leader in providing robotic piece-picking solutions that improve performance and efficiency in e-commerce order fulfillment and intralogistics. Its RightPick product platform is a software-driven hardware-enabled solution that handles the core task of picking and placing individual items as part of a wide range of workflows.
Why Work with Us?
We are a passionate group of driven technologists who work hard to address a real world problem. Our company culture is open-minded and supportive, many of us are friends outside of work. There are many opportunities for growth and learning. We have a flexible schedule and our office is located in the heart of a major city.
An Insider's view of RightHand Robotics
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Our office building is a historic post-office with residual architectural elements from the 1930's. The vibe is come-as-you-are, casual, laid back, and friendly. The office is constantly bustling with activity from both team members and robots running 24/7. Our collective interests include FOOD and drink, and general intellectual curiosity.
How does the company support your career growth?
There's never a shortage of tasks you can take on, and therefore I am able to create the job I want as I go. Whenever I ask for more things to do I'm always given new projects. My managers take a sincere interest in what I've got going on and where I see my career going.
Where we are
RightHand Robotics is located in vibrant Union Square!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
- Even as a co-op, RHR gave me autonomy to work on a variety of challenging projects. I feel valued not only by my contributions, but through time my coworkers take to invest in me. But they also know how to have fun with many not-work social events!LouieSoftware Co-Op
- I enjoy coming in everyday to work on challenging problems and knowing that my contributions have a direct impact on our product. The best part is being surrounded by curious, supportive, and hardworking teammates.VivianSenior Mechanical Engineer
- Our technology? Cutting edge. Product? Best-in-class. Our people? Amazing. I’m constantly energized to be a part of this team that sharpens one another to be passionate, creative and thoughtful in how they show up for their work and for each other!RebeccaSenior Deployment Program Manager
- In my time here at RightHand Robotics, not only have I met amazing, dedicated people, but I have also learned so much about entrepreneurship and engineering. There’s always something for me to explore, and I’m excited for where the company is headed.AvaSolutions Design Intern
- Every day I’m excited to see what challenges lie ahead. There’s nothing like working on a difficult problem, and seeing your solution running on a robot. I really enjoy being part of a team that is bright, collaborative, and fun to be around.JoelSenior Research Scientist
- “Culture eats strategy for breakfast" and it’s certainly true here. The founders have cascaded down their passion for becoming the leading technology in our industry, and you can tell leadership strives to make RHR an enjoyable place to work.BrianSolutions Design
- My team gets to work with great clients and solve real operational problems with our robots - I’m not sure what else you could ask for in a job!CharleyHead of Deployment and Support
- RightHand Robotics is made up of a fantastic group of people building a great product. We empower everyone to make decisions as domain experts, leading all to take responsibility and do their best. This approach maximizes the outcome of our efforts.ArtugDirector of Product Management
- At RHR I get to work with a talented, hard-working group of co-workers, who are all hyper-focused on turning this young company into a long-term success. We play different parts but share the same goal, and that fosters a strong sense of camaraderie.JeffSenior Content Marketing Manager
- RHR is a fun, collaborative, fast-paced work environment. My favorite part is the team. We help each other learn, think through ideas and solve problems. Each day I’m faced with new and exciting problems along with the support to reach a solution.AlyssaSoftware Applications Engineer
Jobs at RightHand Robotics7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google Data StudioDatabases
Our funding history
Investors: To name a few, Menlo Ventures, GV and Playground Global.