Talent Acquisition Partner
Rapid7 is growing at an extremely fast pace and we expanding our Talent Acquisition team as a result. to drive this growth. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be on the front lines with clients, developing and delivering on hiring plans for functions across the business in our Boston location.
You are a highly confident, results focused recruiter comfortable operating with a ton of ownership and accountability. You’re highly communicative, proactive and solutions focused - we all know searches can get difficult, but this person doesn’t just talk about challenges, they find a way to drive results.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will work a full cycle desk at Rapid7 Supporting our Business Recruiting function (Marketing, G&A, Operations, Enablement, Business Intelligence etc.) This person will use active and creative sourcing methods to attract top talent to Rapid7. We need a hunter – someone who is fearless, assertive and hungry. We need someone who can communicate effectively with both internal customers and candidates with various levels of experiences. If your answer to “how do you find top candidates” is “I post a job and pray the candidates answer” then this job is not for you. The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting who loves being accountable to hiring managers and is driven by their energy to make their numbers. This is a highly critical and visible position at Rapid7 and we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible team.
- This isn't your first rodeo – you have at least 3 years of recruiting experience across the agency or corporate world
- You have a passion for hunting for the right person for the right job
- You are comfortable with clients - from the most senior to new managers - helping coach them through the hiring process
- You pride yourself on your creative abilities
- You are all about the team, but you can work independently too
- You want to believe in the company you are selling. You get Rapid7 is a winner.