Senior Data Science Engineer
Our growing data science team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a focus in Data Science. We're looking for a candidate that's curious, creative and can effectively use data to tell a story. We develop and work with recommendation engines (collaborative, content-based filtering, and hybrid systems) and as well as a variety of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and the data pipelines that support them. We spend most of our time in Python, NumPy and sklearn.
The ideal candidate isn't afraid to get their hands dirty aggregating data, feature engineering and prototyping. You will move quickly from problem identification all the way through productionizing algorithms via REST APIs.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing and productionizing machine learning models
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: recommendation engines, NLP, predictive modeling (GLM, logistic), clustering, statistical modeling, elasticsearch
- Bonus points if you can provide us with samples of your work
About the job:
- You'll identify problems, gather and analyze supporting data and implement solutions
- You'll write production code
- You'll use a wide range of tools ranging from basic decision rules to sophisticated machine learning algorithms that drive user experience
- You'll work with a small, close-knit team tackling some of the biggest challenges facing the business
Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market. Based in Boston, Catalant serves thousands of clients, including nearly 10% of the Fortune 1000.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!