VP of Enterprise Sales at Drift
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
What you'll be doing on the team
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor a team of 11 with the goal of doubling the team within the next 12-15 months.
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors
- Develop and own the strategy for accelerating the Enterprise sales motion by maximizing our territory output, finding annexed channels for growth, and onboarding new hires quickly.
- Drive a disciplined use of our sales process and MEDDICC plays by leveraging our Sales Enablement team and reinforcing with your sales leaders
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Support and assist sales executives with all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Develop and maintain accurate forecast for the Enterprise business unit
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Take the best practices from our existing sales motion but lead the creation of a distinct enterprise motion that is appropriate for the target accounts we are pursuing.
Who we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for a senior enterprise sales leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing enterprise-focused tech company
- This senior leader should have more than 10 years of Enterprise selling and leadership experience.
- You need to be comfortable with a hard-charging pace. We’re in hypergrowth mode and work hard because we believe so much in what we’re building.
- We need extremely disciplined deal stage management using the MEDDICC framework. You need to be a systems thinker with excellent process management skills.
- Confident presenter with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Examples of how you helped create, drive, and replicate a strong, complex enterprise-level solution sale valued at seven-figures or more.
- Past teams have driven new deals of $500k-$1m+, selling to executive teams
- Has managed a distributed team of 20+ Enterprise reps
- 5-7+ years of senior management experience (VP+)
- Owned an annual new revenue number of $20m+
- SaaS experience - MarTech a plus.
- Actively relied on tightly-managed Enterprise solution selling methodologies and processes
- Has driven new business revenue growth of 50%+ Y/Y in the Enterprise
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]