DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a VIP Sales Representative, you will be a part of a team that services high-potential and prospective VIP players through delivery of exceptional guest service, operational best practices, sales tactics and employee development. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day execution of DraftKings’ industry-leading VIP engagement strategy.
What you’ll do as a VIP Sales Representative:
- Act as the face of the digital DraftKings brand.
- Engage with high-potential players through a variety of communication channels and using a variety of communication tactics.
- Deliver on a VIP-level player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Effectively evaluate players’ potential for placement in DraftKings’ VIP Program.
- Assist in developing and optimizing strategies for player engagement and qualification.
- Compile player feedback to support improvements to the platform and identify commercial opportunities.
What skills you will use:
- Experience with sports betting, gaming economies, and player behavior.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think quickly and critically when negotiating with a player.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.