Team Lead, Sales Operations
We are looking for an Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join our evolving Sales Operations team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate has ample experience working cross-functionally to support a growing sales organization, both tactically and strategically, from a process and execution standpoint. This person enjoys collaborating with others, while also driving adoption of processes and tools to increase sales productivity for the betterment of the company.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Enablement teams to maximize sales efficiency and initiate process improvements
- Manage Territory, Lead and Account Assignments to support global sales team
- Provide daily ad hoc training and sales support related to Salesforce and various third party tools
- Work with leadership to continuously refine and optimize top of the funnel sales process
- Expand upon documentation of current sales process and identify areas where strategic automation is required to drive scale or velocity
- Taking an active role in training sales teams and other team members on daily tasks and systems changes
- 3-4 years experience in Sales Operations
- Salesforce Administrator experience
- SaaS experience a plus, not required
- Effective communicator, naturally driven to solve problems through process improvement and strategic initiatives
- Highly adaptive individual who can handle both coaching others and individual contributor projects
- Excellent time management, organization and detail orientation skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears in high volume and fast paced environment
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.