Systems Analyst (Sales Operations) at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:35 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Salesforce and sales systems are critical to the overall success of Klaviyo and the Systems Analyst will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness of those systems. You are a creative mind, with attention to detail, who has an interest in building scalable solutions for complex business issues, and are always eager to learn better ways to iterate on those solutions.
Our Sales team and other teams that use Salesforce are growing rapidly; you will help to support 200+ Users. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Play an integral role within our sales operations team to maintain our overall Salesforce instance.
- Work with our Systems Administrator to create process and configuration within our systems to support our changing business needs.
- Handle all basic administrative functions in Salesforce including user account maintenance, field management, approval processes, metadata tables, lead routing automation, etc.
- Grant sales systems access on a weekly basis for new hires.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the overall Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Troubleshoot and refine flows, rules and processes to maximize efficiency of our system.
- Act as a resource to our users to troubleshoot Salesforce user issues and act as the liaison between our users and vendors.
- Partner with sales, channel managers, and other subject matter experts to gather requirements and configure basic enhancement requests for Salesforce and other sales systems.
- Identify areas where users do not have accurate/consistent adoption of our systems and document processes to drive better adoption
Who You Are:
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Are focused on the details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional.
- Have 1-2 years of Salesforce Administration experience.
- You have some experience with Flow automation and are eager to learn more.
- Are constantly thinking of ways to make a system more efficient and organized.
- Are Salesforce Certified (preferred).
- Are results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- BA/BS Degree.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do, grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals and we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Read Full Job Description