Sr. Sales Contract Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a partner with Sales to support all commercial and sales related activities including, but not limited to, deal structuring, contract creation, pricing, review and approval for offers, contract management and providing support to field sales for quoting purposes.
- Verifies compliance with internal policies (and external regulations).
- Responsible for assisting GDOT team in drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add-on business.
- Assist in end or quarter deal processes
- Assist with handling of day-to-day queries from groups including, sales, sales development and account management teams using quoting tools and/or CRM system.
- May support sales enablement group.
- Assists in resolution of problems through research, consulting with internal support teams to identify the appropriate tools for success.
- Committed to multi-tasking and prioritizing contracts to closure
Minimum years of experience: 2 – 5 years of comparable business management or sales support experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Enterprise in contract review and drafting
- Necessary training will be provided to augment skills.
- Some understanding of Nuance products and solutions.
10% - 15% travel might be required to visit customers sites on an as needed basis
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.