Sr. Enterprise National Sales Executive at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Work with the team to develop the strategic sales approach to your specific market segment
- Learn and understand Grubhub's growing suite of products
- Research and qualify enterprise brands throughout the country and introduce/sell Grubhub's suite of products to key decision makers
- Conduct daily outreach, cold calls, and schedule in person presentations using a consultative sales approach
- Develop presentations that cater to specific potential clients
- Exceed individual high volume sales goals while working as part of Grubhub's fast-paced Enterprise team
- Represent Grubhub's core values while working face to face with restaurant groups (Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun)
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results. Strategically overcome objections and competition in the marketplace
- Use Salesforce.com for administrative tasks and to stay organized, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- Be the hospitality expert: have a pulse on the industry, gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for product improvement to management and restaurant prospects.
What You Bring to the Table
- A friendly, likable, and professional demeanor that doesn't take "no" for an answer
- A challenger mentality that excels with a multifaceted, consultative, and longer sales approach
- 10+ years of demonstrated & successful sales experience in the hospitality industry with a strong preference of Enterprise groups and/or B2B sales
- High degree of integrity and a "team first" mentality
- Hospitality and/or food focused industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices and procedures
- A desire to work closely cross-functionally with account management, product, marketing, legal, and other internal teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Dynamic time manager, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments, situations, and a rapidly-growing business
- The capability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, POS and hospitality experience is desired.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.