SMB Account Executive - SMS at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Account Executive, Customer Growth will report directly into the Sales Manager, Customer Growth. You will be responsible for selling our SMS product into our install base of 100k+ customers. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Klaviyo sales team given that you’ll be an early contributor on a team responsible for scaling Klaviyo’s newest and fastest growing lines of business.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to effectively target your assigned customer segment/territory and create new SMS opportunities
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Agency Partners to identify Channel sales opportunities and team them how to effectively sell SMS to their clients
- Self-prospect and advise existing Klaviyo customers on the value of SMS and why Klaviyo SMS is the best choice for their business
- Participate in regular workshops, lunch and learns, and in-market networking events to educate your partner and customers on how to best leverage SMS to drive revenue and create long-lasting relationships
- Provide feedback to our Product Team that impacts the product roadmap and what we build for our customers
- Have a massive impact on revenue targets for 2022
Who You Are
- Experience with software subscription & cloud sales models (SaaS)
- Experience running a transactional sales cycle, often times with multiple stakeholders
- Strong experience selling and winning against competitors
- Experience cross-selling products into an existing set of customers is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization
- Process driven
- Background in marketing automation is considered a plus
- Team player, team coaching & building skills
- Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- Decisive, persistent, convincing
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.