- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by driving the strategy, relationship, renewal, and expansion of VAR customers. You’ll ensure the Kyruus brand remains in good standing at VAR delivered customers.
- You’ll be accountable for the customer satisfaction, upsell, and retention of Kyruus’s VAR book of business.
- You'll define, develop, and implement a scalable and repeatable mutual client engagement and partnership governance process that adheres to Kyruus’s Account Management objectives of Alignment, Governance, Service Execution, and Customer Satisfaction and is measured against a defined set of strategic and operational goals.
- You’ll partner with the VAR’s Client Account Executive to ensure they are effectively educated on Kyruus solutions, value propositions, and capabilities.
- You’ll partner with the VAR’s Client Account Executive to service joint customers, develop account strategies, and execute a strategic account plan that optimizes the scope and impact of Kyruus solutions and services.
- You’ll maintain a keen awareness of the analytics for each of your assigned customers. You’ll use that knowledge to drive VAR relationship success, client retention and client expansion.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Account Management and will sit within the Account Management department of the Delivery division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years professional experience in enterprise software, management consulting, and/or health system operations, and your experience in client-facing roles to:
- Develop and maintain senior, trusted advisor relationships with both VAR and joint customer leaders and executives. In coordination with the VAR Client Account Executive, you jointly communicate with customers regularly.
- You’ll implement a VAR business review process and cadence as well as represent Kyruus at joint customer business reviews.
- Align Kyruus work streams and efforts with the customer’s strategic and operational goals and objectives.
- Partner with the VAR’s Client Account Executive to drive VAR client retention, same store expansion, and build a reference base.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You ensure your VAR book of business NPS, retention, renewal, and upsell goals are achieved.
- You implement and execute on a partnership governance process to communicate and measure progress against a defined set of strategic and operational goals.
- You are referencing results in a steady stream of new logo business.
- You will be a VAR Client Account Executives champion for Kyruus.