Senior Solutions Architect at Kyruus
- You’ll own the technical success of all change requests, designs/solutions for all electronic data interchange (EDI) for existing customers.
- You’ll ensure the solidarity of the technical implementations of any new customer projects.
- You’ll serve as the liaison between the business and product for defining the technical requirements and use cases of the demand in the market to add strategic value and better equip the product roadmap.
- You’ll report to the Director, Solution Architecture in the Solution Architecture department within the Delivery division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 8+ years experience in software development/programming to:
- Review customer data and troubleshoot/error resolution.
- Help to manage change request scoping and ticket entry for the Delivery teams.
- Assist with product education across the organization.
- Help to standardize implementations and reduce any interruptions to our Product Development team.
- You’ll use your project management and leadership skills to:
- Communicate and escalate customer concerns products could solve or worth exploring.
- Improve the technical pre-sales support process.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You can or have established a standard hand-off process, and documentation, between the Sales and Delivery teams.
- Can design or deliver integration solutions that are scalable and meet our customer needs.
- You anticipate and help develop strategies for future customer requirements and technical needs.
- Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Solutions Architect role can move in a more linear career path towards a Director, Solution Architecture. From there, Kyruuvians can become a Senior Director, Solution Architecture.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.