More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solution Engineer.
The Senior Solution Engineer is responsible for delivering thought leadership to companies throughout the sales cycle. Using a blend of technical and sales skills, the Senior Solution Engineer uses solution selling techniques to position and differentiate the Mirakl platform. The ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with prospects and customers and to be viewed as a trusted advisor is key. The Senior Solution Engineer works collaboratively with colleagues, prospects, and partners to build a transformational solution. The Senior Solution engineer has a strong desire to set a vision translating business objectives into compelling solutions and actionable recommendations.
If you are a high energy, creative, team-oriented Senior Solution Engineer, then Mirakl is the place for you.
- Articulate the benefits of using our solution to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Bring diligence to a prospect’s decision making process by presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders
- Build and present standard and custom software demonstrations to both executive and user level audiences
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Assist the sales account executives in responding to RFI/RFPs
- Interact with Product Marketing, Client Success, and Product to articulate the requests of the market
- 3+ years' experience in a Pre-Sales/Solution Consultant/IT consultancy role, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space
- E-commerce background is required and marketplace experience would be highly valued
- A good understanding of enterprise application architecture
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality
- Flexible Travel schedule