Senior Solution Engineer at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. Thanks to one of the largest fundraising rounds ever made by a french start-up, Mirakl recently became one of the most promising unicorns and plans to hire over 1,000 talented individuals over the next 3 years. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solution Engineer.
The Senior Solution Engineer is responsible for delivering thought leadership to companies throughout the sales cycle. Using a blend of technical and sales skills, the Senior Solution Engineer uses solution selling techniques to position and differentiate the Mirakl platform. The ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with prospects and customers and to be viewed as a trusted advisor is key. The Senior Solution Engineer works collaboratively with colleagues, prospects, and partners to build a transformational solution. The Senior Solution engineer has a strong desire to set a vision translating business objectives into compelling solutions and actionable recommendations.
If you are a high energy, creative, team-oriented Senior Sales Engineer then Mirakl is the place for you.
- Articulate the benefits of using our solution to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Bring diligence to a prospect’s decision making process by presenting and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders
- Build and present standard and custom software demonstrations to both executive and user level audiences
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Assist the sales account executives in responding to RFI/RFPs
- Interact with Product Marketing, Client Success, and Product to articulate the requests of the market
- 3+ years' experience in a Pre-Sales/Solution Consultant/IT consultancy role, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space
- E-commerce background is required and marketplace experience would be highly valued
- A good understanding of enterprise application architecture
- Strong and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality
- Flexible Travel schedule