Senior Salesforce Administrator (Contract) at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus Revenue Operations team is looking for a Contract Senior Salesforce Analyst to support the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. This role will be a contract position lasting approximately 12 months.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in business requirements and Salesforce capabilities to drive value and promote growth within our Sales tool ecosystem. They should be a self-starter and able to manage numerous tasks and projects concurrently.
What You'll Do:
- Gather and document business requirements for the Sales organization to drive value and user experience improvements
- Support management of user profiles, roles, permission sets, public groups, and queues
- Support management of our Salesforce tech stack including assigning licenses, troubleshooting issues, and training users
- Support User Acceptance Testing on processes and functionality developed by our enterprise application teams
- Assist in data import/export/updates
- Employee provisioning and de-provisioning in SFDC
- Configure fields, validation rules, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com and CPQ
- Troubleshoot Salesforce and CPQ issues and escalate as needed
- Have a deep understanding of our lead to cash process in order to assist on complex deals
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Sales/Revenue Operations, Salesforce Administrator, or Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated SFDC proficiency (certified a plus)
- Demonstrated experience using workflow rules, process builder and flows, reports/dashboards, and formula fields
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, and SKUID a plus
- Excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office tools skills
- Excellent communication skills
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.