- You’ll be instrumental in designing the cultural fabric and deployment of key services across the Salesforce platform. You will drive the ongoing development of Salesforce and look for integration across other fundamental corporate applications.
- You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes across Sales, Marketing, Services, Customer Success and Support.
- You’ll serve as technical project manager, administrator and Salesforce analyst.
- You’ll execute key build initiatives and the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce platform (including Salesforce CPQ).
- You’ll serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with a rapidly expanding user base (e.g. Sales, Executives, Marketing, Support, Delivery).
- You’ll handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, list imports, data cleansing, and other routine tasks.
- You’ll work with our new sales and account management teams on quotes, pricing proposals, and orders and contribute to automating our L2C process.
- You’ll complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- You’ll manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations with business applications.
- You’ll coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- You’ll effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
- You’ll work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- You’ll assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- You’ll manage integrations such as Hubspot and Definitive.
- You’ll work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations in the Sales Operations Department within the General & Administrative Division of the Company.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3+ years of experience with Salesforce to:
- Provide excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Employ creative and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Display a strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Provide a strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Present strong data management abilities.
- Bring a documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Display experience with product delivery processes.
- Provide expertise to the team from your certification training in Saleforce.com Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Sales Operations Analyst role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Manager, Sales Operations.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.