Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We're looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to be the center of excellence for reporting, modeling, and process documentation. The Analyst will help drive the annual and quarterly sales territory planning including modeling potential changes, providing recommended next steps, and executing on the plan. This role will be the point of contact for sales handbook, process documentation, and rules of engagement.
You're the ideal candidate if you are a Sales Operations professional who wants to make an immediate and lasting impact on a sales organization and have the drive to own of a variety of initiatives. Not only are you highly proficient in Excel and Salesforce, but you have impeccable organization and communication skills and enjoys working on cross-functional projects.
What You'll Do:
- Territory Planning
- Monitor, analyze, and provide input on total addressable market
- Maintain, develop, and aid in the execution of opportunity management; opportunity thresholds, sales cycle, etc.
- Pipeline Management & Reporting
- Provide data driven analysis, reports, and dashboards to aid in pipeline, forecasting, and KPI management to support decision making
- Maintain reporting tools and folders and manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests for the Sales organization
- Salesforce or comparable CRM - (Hubspot, Zoho, SugarCRM, Insightly, Bullhorn, Base)
- Assist in the development of internal audits and controls using standard and custom report types to ensure integrity and proper consumption of Salesforce.com data
- Export, sort, clean, and import records into Salesforce using Data Loader
- Create and make updates to Salesforce fields, validation rules, and workflow rules as necessary
- Liaise between Operations, Billing, Pricing, Product, and Sales leaders to maintain the Sales Handbook
- Work closely with Order Management team to develop and publish process documentation
- Coordinate with Sales leaders and Operations on rules of engagement documentation and implementation
Who You Are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or Business Operations
- Strong professional background in sales, administration finance, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.