Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Partner Sales Manager - Strategic Partnerships.
We are looking for a high-energy, creative, team-oriented Senior Partner Sales Manager - Strategic Partnerships to join our rapidly growing alliances organization. You will help Mirakl extend our success globally through the management of 2 strategic partnerships. In this role, you will have responsibility and autonomy to create and execute a partner strategy to develop a qualified funnel, establish or reinforce Mirakl’s long-term position as the category leader, collaborate with marketing in our vertical strategy, and support Labs’ and Customer Success’ initiatives by leveraging additional technologies from your named partners. In your role, you will be supported by a highly experienced management team and have the resources to invest in your business.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage and execute the program development and management between Mirakl & the named key strategic partners. These partnerships and the development of each are key to Mirakl’s growth objectives
- Manage Executive relationships between Mirakl and strategic partners
- Ensure Mirakl is deeply embedded in the strategic partners’ commerce and digital experience technical offerings and identify areas where partners’ technologies can enhance the Mirakl solution
- Manage revenue targets & goals
- Provide strategic direction for our joint marketing efforts, working closely with Mirakl Marketing on strategic and tactical campaigns
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Mirakl and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with strategic partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Work closely with the Global Sales Teams and field partner managers to drive a culture of joint interaction between direct sales and the named partners
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- A professional with extensive sales and partner experience (minimum 8-10 years) and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- An alumnus/a of a global consulting firm or with prior experience managing a Global ISV partnership
- An influential leader with outstanding people skills, including managing internal and external clients
- A digital commerce expert
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- Most importantly, a collaborative person who is a creative problem solver and one who has a team first mentality
- Travel will be required for the role 25% of the time and the Sr. Partner Sales Manager - Strategic Partnerships will otherwise be working remotely