At Vista Corporate Solutions (VCS), we are passionate about empowering medium-sized businesses to succeed with access to marketing services and the ability to customize thousands of products. VCS develops cutting-edge solutions and curates a robust product catalog to meet the needs of corporate customers looking for an easy way to engage with their employees or customers, or to produce customizable products for sale, gift or promotion. As part of Cimpress, a $2B corporation, VCS leads go-to-market innovation across an evolving portfolio of offerings from print to digital solutions. VCS offers a global, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment and we thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration and professional growth.
The VCS sales team drives business results for both existing and new offerings across print and digital marketing services. We are looking for a strategic leader to iterate on the vision for our sales organization and drive sales operations execution. In partnership with sales leadership, and through your team, you will design and administer systems (e.g. incentive plans, learning curriculum, CRM workflows) to support a global high-growth B2B organization with sales teams in North America, Australia, Europe and Northern Africa. Additionally, as a member of the leadership team of Vista Corporate Solutions, reporting under the General Manager of this line of business, you will also help define our overall strategy, inform our go-to-market plans, and directly impact our growth trajectory.
What You Will Do:
- Lead, coach and develop the Sales Strategy and Operations team
- Iterate on sales and service organization and systems (e.g. incentive plans, sales tooling, customer service tooling) to drive performance across teams, and support change management work streams (e.g. project management, training)
- Lead the definition of semi-annual bottom-up revenue forecasts, sales objectives and rep-level targets
- Ensure seamless commission reporting and payment process for commissioned employees in collaboration with local payroll and HR teams across sales locations
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to deliver in-depth analyses of the line of business' health in terms of customer behavior and value, and sales and service performance, and build real-time reporting for customer-facing teams
- Define and implement vision for our learning team to ensure an exceptional customer experience from acquisition to retention and customer service
- Lead roadmap definition and execution for our sales and customer service tooling
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and our competitive positioning in the markets we play, to make informed decisions on our go-to-market strategy
- Manage vendor relationships for all sales and service tooling
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 5 years or more of work experience in sales operations and enablement, including sales incentives structures
- 3 years or more of experience leading a team and mentoring them to achieve career goals
- 2 years or more of experience in management consulting
- Experience with CRM systems design, ideally Salesforce
- Passion for problem-solving and generating innovative solutions with a positive "get it done" demeanor
- Ability to translate complex data into simple accurate decision-driving insights
- Outstanding collaboration, partnership, presentation, and influencing skills. This includes achieving "success through others" and running executive level communication.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Operations, Sales