Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the subject matter expert for Deal Desk in EMEA related pricing, commercial terms, deal structuring and non-standard partner relationships.
- Participate in process improvement projects, including CRM, ERP and the automation of manual processes.
- Work with the sales enablement team on training content for Sales related to Deal Desk topics
- Create detailed documentation related to non-standard approvals to be obtained outside of the CRM workflow and Deal Desk guidance related to deal structuring.
- Support the Finance team with the bookings closure processes and any questions related to closed transaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating with cross functional teams to enable the most advantageous deal structure for the company and the sales team.
- Collaborate with and share information with counterparts across the globe to enable best practices across geographies/regions
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting
- 10+ years of experience in a deal desk, contracts, legal, sales operations, or a revenue role
- Software/SaaS/subscription experience a must
- Competency in Salesforce required
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely, clearly, and effectively to target all levels of management, including cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to details, analytical skills and ability to provide recommendations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Applications and Salesforce a must
- Experienced working in a multinational/multicultural environment and understanding of international operations
- Ability to work extended hours during quarter end/year end
- Self-directed and the ability to work in a fact paced, ever-changing environment