Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. Thanks to one of the largest fundraising rounds ever made by a french start-up, Mirakl recently became one of the most promising unicorns and plans to hire over 1,000 talented individuals over the next 3 years. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
As a member of our Sales Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to build a market and shape the future of eCommerce in both the B2C and B2B sectors. You will find ways to drive revenue and adoption of the marketplace model with the world’s largest companies and continue building momentum for further expansion into new markets. The ideal candidate will possess an enterprise software sales background that enables them to get up to speed quickly and build a strong pipeline. You will be someone who is comfortable executing against a territory plan and consistently overdelivering on quota targets. Additionally, you will:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management Team.
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet quarterly and annual objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
- Establish solid relationships with key players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses.
- Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand its reach in the marketplace.
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectations.
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc.
- 8+ years experience in a closing role within the software space.
- Demonstrable record of exceeding quotas and managing complex sales processes.
- Ability to successfully pitch a disruptive technology with Fortune 500 clients.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty no matter how small or large the task.