Senior Director - Global Sales Operations at Dynatrace
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities. Working with the cross functional teams to develop key insights for executive-level presentations, drive critical business decisions, and change management processes as business priorities evolve.
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales/field functions to ensure the health of the business achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Partner with leaders across Dynatrace to create business strategies and build business cases for potential investments (e.g., country business plans). Present insights and recommendations to senior leadership and drive the “follow-through” of those recommendations to ensure smooth execution with a diverse array of cross-functional partners.
- Partner with Field leadership teams, Finance, and Corporate Strategy, to build models that forecast near and long-term sales revenue, profit, and ROI.
- Responsible for Annual Fiscal Planning + Execution including org structure, financial goal setting, quota setting, and market segmentation,
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Exec QBRs, and more
- 12+ years of experience in a senior sales strategy + operations role or management strategy consulting. Prior experience with a fast-growth enterprise software company highly preferred.
- Results-driven self-starter that possesses a strong business acumen, initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Gathers and uses data strategically to create improvements and persuade others.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches. Able to see the big picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support the growth of the business.
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide practical business insights from complex data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- 10+ years’ experience with enterprise CRM systems (at least 5 years with Salesforce)
- Excellent team management / leadership skills – Ability to support and grow the existing team of 30+ and growing, and be a driving force in their continued success
- Strong partnering and influencing skills – Ability to work with a broad cross functional team, understand their needs and ensure the optimal business and technology solution
- Detail-oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Ability to effectively impart information in a broad range of ways from individual conversations to broad online training, from junior associates to senior leadership.
- Experience scaling and developing global teams supporting $1B SaaS based business is a strong plus
- Willing to travel as needed (~20%).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leadership: Manage Global Sales Operations team’s support of go to market strategy.
- Process: Business process ownership - develop and manage process, set business roadmap, establish priority, ensure consistency.
- Systems: System ownership of Salesforce
- Reporting: Guide team in proactively developing reporting and analytics to track the sales process and key metrics throughout the sales funnel in order to support other functional teams and uncover areas of improvement in sales performance.
- Partnering: Develop and maintain active relationships within the organization, becoming a valued, strategic business partner to Sales. Also, as the needs of the organization expand and evolve, work closely with the management teams to find solutions to business requirements and requests, and coordinate with adjacent functional areas to ensure consistency (Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal).
- Data Integrity/consistency: Ensure data in the CRM is complete and accurate. Develop audit reports and processes to ensure compliance and maintain and continually update/expand on the Sales CRM tool and process documentation.
- Continuous improvement: Support increasing sales productivity by identifying bottlenecks, simplifying, and rolling out streamlined processes