As a rapidly-growing, venture-backed startup, we are looking for a self-starting Senior Business Development Representative of Network Development, to join the team to focus on the growing opportunity of connecting hospitals, health systems, and other provider organizations to our platform through our existing partners. This person will be responsible for aligning with current customer projects, managing relationships and expectations, and executing our network development playbook.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Qualify inbound leads from 3rd party organizations who are seeking clinical connectivity capabilities.
- Lead coordination and contracting process for our provider network build programs.
- Field inbound leads and qualify whether or not to pursue.
- Partner with sales team to analyze the market, ID Prospects, and put campaigns in place.
We are looking for people who have:
- 1-3 years experience, ideally in a customer-facing, growth/sales focused role
- Experience selling directly to hospitals & health systems is a plus
- Self-sufficient, and self-starter to win new customers and business and maintain existing contracts
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and adaptable in a startup environment
- BS/BA in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent
- Understanding of CRM databases, maintaining contacts, updates and progress
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Come join our mission-driven team, and be a part of the future of healthcare.
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 3 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
Interested in our work, but don't see an opening that fits your background? Apply here and let us know what you think we could do together.
Read Full Job Description