- Administrate the internal Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance for sales and marketing
- Provide routine support and user maintenance for SFDC along with working with support on end user issues
- Manage and administrate sales systems including but not limited to: DiscoverOrg, HubSpot, InsightSquared, Zendesk
- Drive best practices in adhering to data quality within our systems
- Continuously identify opportunities for operational improvements, process efficiency gains, and sales productivity increases
- Assist in additional reporting and analytic projects
- Design, configure and test any administration of SFDC including but not limited to: new packages, custom objects, workflow rules, custom fields, and validation rules
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Oversee Lead Generation by assigning new inbound leads, processing them, manage follow-up and analyze metrics around response time and time to close.
- Coordinate with Marketing to manage assets, campaign calendars, lead ranging (marketing qualified leads).
- Manage salesforce activity by running ad hoc reports, monitoring pipeline flow and maintaining data integrity and consistency.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop and advance sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights.
- Work in tandem with Sales members by providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting KPIs, and sharing best practices.
Desired Skills And Experience
- 2+ years work experience in a Salesforce Admin role responsible for technical implementations, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- Salesforce developer skills as a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products
- BS/BA degree