Hello, we're Tamr
Tamr is a data connection/data fusion platform that dramatically reduces the time and effort required to connect and enrich data sources. Tamr combines machine learning and advanced algorithms with collective human insight to identify data sources, understand relationships and curate siloed data at scale.
Why Work with Us?
The Values, Behaviors, and Culture @ Tamr are what keep us grounded and motivated to do the work that we do. We believe that nothing is impossible, we trust each other, we work as a team, we believe in openness and honesty, and we support bold endeavors. Join our team and you'll be inspired by your coworkers.
An Insider's view of Tamr
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The office vibe at Tamr is, well, to take a line from Billy Eliot, it is like "electricity." Our open-office concept is dynamic, creative, friendly, and contagious, and everyone contributes fully and genuinely to the mission!
People Operations Associate
What does your typical day look like?
My typical day starts with setting the key items I am going to focus on/balls I am going to move ahead during the day. I tend to spend most of my days in meetings - collaborating, checking in with my team and building processes/work to support our growth. I end my day tending to email and other tasks that require less brain power.
Head of Growth
How does the company support your career growth?
Tamrs make introductions all the time, and it is normal and expected for people to be out of the office to meet with colleagues and connections in other companies. Both for recruiting and help with understanding how people in other companies have addressed technological and organizational challenges that come up.
What makes someone successful on your team?
The key to being successful is communicating. In the sales engineering team, we of course need to communicate quickly and often with customers. Just as important is being able to communicate with others in the team and in the company. Asking questions, getting feedback, and responding to others are all critical to being an effective team member.
Where we are
We're located in the heart of Harvard Square, where there's easy access to the red line and bus routes and there's amazing bars and restaurants.
Perks + Benefits
Partners with Nonprofits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Unconscious bias training
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- What I enjoy most at Tamr is the ability to work in a supportive environment with extremely talented and friendly people on challenging problems that are fun and fulfilling to solve.RashiData Ops Engineer
- I have never been surrounded by so many smart people who aren't afraid to laugh at themselves. That mix of passion and humility is hard to find.SharonSenior Product Designer, Product Manager
- Even though I have only been at Tamr for 5 months, I see everyday how deeply and passionately each team member cares and believes in our mission. Each person here is extremely mission-driven and willing to do whatever it takes to make Tamr successfulEmmaPeople Operations Associate
- The team at Tamr is incredible, they hold me to a higher standard as much I do them. We do things that have never been done before, and that isn't something I have said many places in my career.LarryChief Customer Officer
- I enjoy being challenged every day while thoroughly enjoying the kind and intelligent people I work with.SohaiylaProduct Marketing Manager
- It's often said that when you're the smartest person in the room, you're probably in the wrong room. Luckily, that's never a problem for me at Tamr! I'm surrounded by brilliant people who are always looking for ways to help me grow. Everyone here isMingoSales Engineer
- For me, the most telling thing is that when I've been out of the office for a few days, whether for business travel or PTO, I miss the interaction with my coworkers and want to come back.NikLead Architect
- I love the fact that we are helping large brands solve age old problems in a new way. Everyone is super excited to be part of this journey - the energy in the office is very motivating!LisaHead of Growth
Jobs at Tamr13 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
Articles we're in6 articles
Our funding history
$16M in FundingInvestors: New Enterprise Associates, GV
$25.2M in FundingInvestors: Thomson Reuters, Work-Bench, SineWave Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, MassMutual Ventures, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, GV
Investors: GE Ventures
$18M in FundingInvestors: Samsung Ventures, SBI Investment, Pegasus Tech Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, INTAGE Open Innovation Fund, GV, Alumni Ventures Group
$10M in FundingInvestors: Pear Tree Partners, Granite Hill Capital Partners