To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work.
We are looking for sharp, driven, team players who can join us on the Formlabs Sales team. Passionate about contributing to our sales organization? Able to wear many hats? We’d love to hear from you!
- Build on + improve your sales skills + experience to be a great sales consultant and 3D printing resource
- Delight customers by telling them about the best 3D printing tools on the market
- Interact with some of the most talented and creative customers on the planet
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Are an excellent communicator: in person, on the phone, and over email
- Are a team player who wants to help your colleagues succeed
- Work hard and love to sprint to success
- Hustle to find new opportunities and make customers ecstatic about your products
- Excited to explain and demonstrate technical products to demanding customers
- Have an affinity for technical products -- it’s about passion as much as the job
- Love helping customers find the right solution for their business
- Use of CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Experience in lead qualification and/or a closing sales role (but not required)
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
*Please note this position is based out of our Somerville, MA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.