Sales Team at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how designers, engineers, architects, and other makers can adopt our products to enhance their work. If you’re passionate about contributing to our sales organization, and able to wear many hats, we want you on our Sales team.
- Build on + improve your sales skills + experience to be a great sales consultant and 3D printing resource
- Delight customers by telling them about the best 3D printing tools on the market
- Interact with some of the most creative customers on the planet
- Want to be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution
- Are a team player who wants to help your colleagues succeed
- Work to find new opportunities and make customers ecstatic about your products
- Excited to explain and demonstrate technical products to demanding customers
- Have an affinity for technical products -- it’s about passion as much as the job
- Love helping customers find the right solution for their business
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Use of CRM and other service platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Experience in lead qualification and/or a closing sales role (but not required)
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design or other similar education or professional experience
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.