Sales Solutions Strategist
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a Sales Solutions Strategist - someone to evangelize and position our Data Driven Personalization and Customer Journey Orchestration solutions to our potential customers. In this role, you will target customers and prospects to gain a deep understanding of their business goals and position our products in an optimization roadmap designed to accelerate their digital transformation goals. These goals will directly affect the client’s bottom line and drive sales of Acquia solutions.
Alongside our Product Sales Specialist and Presales Solution Architects you will help demonstrate the value that can be gained using our solutions. The ideal candidate has a broad background in online marketing and web analytics. You should be confident illustrating your ideas and plans in written, verbal and visual forms.
The Sales Solutions Strategist will interact with potential customers in all sectors from startups to large enterprises across industries and with all levels of government. In this role you will communicate in detail how Acquia’s solutions can help them succeed. Your plans will outline how to achieve the results through conversion rate optimization, and the redesign of high-visibility sites, pages and experiences.
The Sales Solutions Strategist is a senior role requiring an advanced marketing, technical and managerial skill-set. You must be confident building, defending and driving a business case in front of C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business.
Acquia believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
- Mentor marketing and merchandising professionals in our clients, providing advice around wireframing, creative, test setup, and customer communication best practices
- Grow to be a thought leader and trusted advisor for our clients and the industry
- Use an in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, online business model, and customer goals to create a plan to exploit Acquia’s Digital Engagement Services to deliver transformational results
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with C-level executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business
- Develop and leverage executive relationships required for your success
- Assist the client’s team in diagnosis and troubleshooting of technical issues during initial implementation of Acquia’s solutions
- Present the results of implementation of Acquia’s Digital Engagement Services to marketing, technical and C-Level audiences to obtain the technical win
- Create plans and prioritise actions to hit the product level goals and quota for Data Driven Personalization and Customer Journey Orchestration solutions
- Assist in pipeline generation plans for Acquia solutions and forecast performance against assigned quota
- Work with leadership and sales teams to ensure client renewals
- Some travel is required
- 4+ years of experience in or selling online marketing, user experience, and/or user interface design
- 2+ years working closely with online marketing strategies across multiple industry verticals (retails, financial services, media, travel, lead generation, etc.)
- A passion for the web and creating delightful user experiences
- Deep experience with online marketing and web analytics especially:
- Methodologies for: A/B and multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, behavioral targeting, personalization and profile management, display ad targeting, and omni-channel personalization
- One or more of the following verticals: Retail, Media, Financial Services, Lead Generation, Travel
- Basic understanding of statistics and experience with tools like Google Analytics, Tableau or SAS
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent prospects and delivering on time
- Strong problem solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; detail oriented
- Experience in consulting and sales strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.