Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do, grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals and we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Why You Should Join the Sales Operations Team
The sales operations team is critical to the overall performance of Klaviyo’s sales team and you will play an important role in ensuring success. You are a multi-tasker, with attention to detail, who has an interest in being a knowledge resource, follows and enforces best practice, and are comfortable with complex analysis.
Our sales team is growing rapidly and you will be a sales business unit’s go-to resource for everything operational. You will partner closely with senior sales leadership and play a key role in building the systems to support an exponentially growing sales team. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Analyze historical data to provide sales insights regarding performance, seasonality, high level trends, etc. to sales leadership
- Identify opportunities through data to drive an efficient sales process and generate revenue
- Partner with senior sales leadership to sales plan, forecast and drive strategy
- Act as a resource to ensure sales reporting and analytics are aligned to the broader organization
- Play an integral role within our sales operations team to enforce Salesforce best practices within the sales team
- Identify systems and process learning opportunities for the sales team and partner with enablement to create documentation and training sessions to address these gaps
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals (e.g. identifying and assigning Target Accounts in Salesforce)
Who You Are
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience working in a remote office
- Are focused on the details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- You have some experience with advanced analysis
- Are constantly thinking of ways to create efficiencies
- Are results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Proficient in Salesforce and Excel
- Tableau experience preferred but not required
- Have 3-4 years of Sales Operations experience
- BA/BS Degree
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.