Sales Operations Manager
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, manage numerous tasks and projects concurrently, and oversee the responsibilities of a deal desk team and an SFDC admin in a very fast-paced organization.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a team of 3 deal-desk analysts in support of daily sales requests
- Deal review for completeness and compliance in accordance to bookings policy and approval rules
- Partner with Order Management team in Finance to reconcile weekly / monthly bookings results
- Oversee the responsibilities of deal desk team, ensure optimal performance output, and provide coaching and training as appropriate
- Ability to identify quote-to-cash process bottlenecks and drive process-improvement changes
- Ownership of non-development SFDC administration which includes user provisioning and deprovisioning, price book management, roles and profiles, data governance, backup and restoration, sales process flows, etc.
- In partnership with developer team, ensure SFDC functionality and architectural changes are deployed effectively including communication cadence, documentation, and sales training
Sales Tech Stack:
- Ongoing assessment of productivity solutions to solve for sales process bottlenecks
- User provisioning and deprovisioning
- Liaise with sales leadership and developer team for end-to-end process of selection, implementation, adoption, etc.
Sales Ops Wiki:
- Maintain important updates to the wiki such as sales handbook / playbooks, training materials, policies and procedures, process flowcharts, etc.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Operations
- SFDC and sales technology proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- Managerial experience
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.